Super Mario Adventure Super Mario Adventure

Mario is a serial killer.

FernandoBarreto responds:

Hey dude, I need some ideas to make more animations like that. If you have a history tell me please. PS I'm brazilian and my english os not so good. Thanks.

Stone Sorceress - ep 4 Stone Sorceress - ep 4

I miss episode 1-3 where the narrator sounded like a perverted old lady. No, I'm joking, this was perfect. I love the improvements you made with the audio and how you paid attention to plot consistency. In episode 2, the thing was extremely big and you brought it up. It's important though not stop and keep it up. You have made my day with this work of yours. Good-Job!

stone-sorceress responds:

yup... we might have gotten carried away with the demon's size in the beginning without realising that he won't be able to have his fun ;]

Ep 3 - Demon Depravity Ep 3 - Demon Depravity

I love the story. I mean the first two were okay, but this part was interesting. At the beginning, I wasn't sure why these girls were not into the guy and suddenly changed towards him, but after a while, I realized, oh wait, the demon has magical powers. He is brainwashing them to like him. Then, I also found it funny that in the middle of all the brainwashing, one girl actually wanted it for real. Overall, good job. This is actually my favourite for it having an actual story tied to it.

stone-sorceress responds:

glad you enjoyed this one m8! :]

YouTube Red Version YouTube Red Version

So true! Need to share this with a friend.

Star Fishing Star Fishing

Cool

Silhouettes in Oslo Silhouettes in Oslo

Not going to lie, this video wasn't my cup of tea. It was long and focused too much on one person walking in different scenes, but it was short and sweet. Personally, I don't know much about music videos, but it does surprise me that you received a relatively higher score than me.

I have no idea if it was your public opinion, lots of friends, or just lucky, but I can see you did spend lots of time walking and looking for interesting scenes. You also put some thought in stopping the music, waiting for the train, and then, starting it again.

I just wished I had your score. I made a movie here on NG and even though my reviews are positive, I don't have as many viewers, voters, or stars like you. I still think though that your music video was very inspiring and made me feel confident in trying harder.

The Merchants Rap The Merchants Rap

This is pretty good old friend. I got my old account deleted due to hackers, but I'm still making LIVE movies.

Mario & Sonic: Worlds Clash Mario & Sonic: Worlds Clash

AWESOME!

Lizam4 responds:

Wow, from Master-Awesome himself ;)

Thanks!

Sweet Sweet Goo Sweet Sweet Goo

Silly, stupid stuff that doesn't make any sense at all. I LOVE IT! Keep this up.

Getting your first gym badge Getting your first gym badge

Not bad, you are getting best of August voted in and a 5 stars on vote.