.:-{Best Friends}-:. .:-{Best Friends}-:.

My best friend, is so cool.

* The Heaven of Danger * * The Heaven of Danger *

Something epic is about to happen.

Fire Magic Fire Magic

Final battle has begun.

Undine's Magic (SOM Remix Undine's Magic (SOM Remix

I could just imagine like this person going through this epic flashback and when the music ends, his or her eyes open and he or she unleashes his or her full power. You try and picture this while listening to the music and tell me if you feel the same. Pretty cool concept.

Before Genesis Before Genesis

I'm not going to lie, I love this music more than all the other tracks you've made. It's such an amazing improvement. My God, who helped you make this or did you just improve. Either way, FANTASTIC!

Stereocrisis responds:

I made this myself. I learned how to use FLS from a friend, and so I just got excited about making music in this way. I guess I wasn't trying to go in a new direction. I just finally could put a lot of songs I had already written straight into the program, manually. Strumming one note at a time on my real guitar, and transferring it to the music software. It is a very useful tool. Did you expect me to ever respond? lol I haven't signed into Newgrounds for quite some time now.

Smoke My Life Away Smoke My Life Away

Nice!!!

Thanks again Master-Awesome.

Under the Bridge RHCP cvr Under the Bridge RHCP cvr

This song isn't half bad for me. It's not perfect, but not deserving of a 1 star. Yes, the vocals are off and yes, your guitar is not perfect, but you worked really hard and deserve more than a overall 2 star rating.

Stereocrisis responds:

Appreciated, thank you Master-Awesome.

Natteke ft. tieff - Sunrise Natteke ft. tieff - Sunrise

VERY EMOTIONAL FOR MY MASTER-A SERIES RETURN! I cancelled the series a while back some months ago, but I am bringing it back dude. Feel free to check my blog to see any new updates on that or more accurately, my forum posts. If anything, I will send a PM when it releases. AMAZING JOB MAN!

Samuel Samuel

Best song ever. I need to send this to my friend Samuel.

Hallelujah performed by Cayler Hallelujah performed by Cayler

I always loved this song in Shrek and when you made this song, you brought back some good memories, but with something new added making this song more meaningful then it was before. I thank you for composing this remix.