ؘؙؚؐؑؒؓؔؕؖؗؠءآأؤإئابوىيًٌٍَُ0650ِّْٕٖٜٓٔٗ٘ٙٚٛٝٞ0٠ ؘؙؚؐؑؒؓؔؕؖؗؠءآأؤإئابوىيًٌٍَُ0650ِّْٕٖٜٓٔٗ٘ٙٚٛٝٞ0٠

Interesting

star fusion star fusion

LOVELY!

cathatmusic responds:

thanks

Walk with me in Hell LOG Walk with me in Hell LOG

Amazing

Ninja in Action Ninja in Action

The Ultimate Ninja Battle!

.:-{Best Friends}-:. .:-{Best Friends}-:.

My best friend, is so cool.

* The Heaven of Danger * * The Heaven of Danger *

Something epic is about to happen.

Fire Magic Fire Magic

Final battle has begun.

Undine's Magic (SOM Remix) Undine's Magic (SOM Remix)

I could just imagine like this person going through this epic flashback and when the music ends, his or her eyes open and he or she unleashes his or her full power. You try and picture this while listening to the music and tell me if you feel the same. Pretty cool concept.

Before Genesis Before Genesis

I'm not going to lie, I love this music more than all the other tracks you've made. It's such an amazing improvement. My God, who helped you make this or did you just improve. Either way, FANTASTIC!

Stereocrisis responds:

I made this myself. I learned how to use FLS from a friend, and so I just got excited about making music in this way. I guess I wasn't trying to go in a new direction. I just finally could put a lot of songs I had already written straight into the program, manually. Strumming one note at a time on my real guitar, and transferring it to the music software. It is a very useful tool. Did you expect me to ever respond? lol I haven't signed into Newgrounds for quite some time now.

Smoke My Life Away Smoke My Life Away