Stone Sorceress - ep 4 Stone Sorceress - ep 4

I miss episode 1-3 where the narrator sounded like a perverted old lady. No, I'm joking, this was perfect. I love the improvements you made with the audio and how you paid attention to plot consistency. In episode 2, the thing was extremely big and you brought it up. It's important though not stop and keep it up. You have made my day with this work of yours. Good-Job!

stone-sorceress responds:

yup... we might have gotten carried away with the demon's size in the beginning without realising that he won't be able to have his fun ;]

Ep 3 - Demon Depravity Ep 3 - Demon Depravity

I love the story. I mean the first two were okay, but this part was interesting. At the beginning, I wasn't sure why these girls were not into the guy and suddenly changed towards him, but after a while, I realized, oh wait, the demon has magical powers. He is brainwashing them to like him. Then, I also found it funny that in the middle of all the brainwashing, one girl actually wanted it for real. Overall, good job. This is actually my favourite for it having an actual story tied to it.

stone-sorceress responds:

glad you enjoyed this one m8! :]

YouTube Red Version YouTube Red Version

So true! Need to share this with a friend.

Sonic RPG Eps 9 Sonic RPG Eps 9

AWESOME!!!

.:-{Best Friends}-:. .:-{Best Friends}-:.

My best friend, is so cool.

* The Heaven of Danger * * The Heaven of Danger *

Something epic is about to happen.

Fire Magic Fire Magic